Wednesday, February 26, 2014

OVER THE MOONNNN

 Hermana Ostler’s Update – February 24, 2014

Over the moon happy is a phrase in English, right? Sometimes I feel like I am forgetting everything I ever knew. 

But yes - I AM OVER THE MOON HAPPY: Over the moon.

Rosmery and Hilmer got baptized this week! It was the best thing ever to witness them progress from a weak little family to people who trust their spouse and God. They are so happy. They love God and want to serve him. Rosmery calls me her Mamacita because she thinks it was me who brought her this happiness. I am so pleased to say that it was not me. It was so easy because she was prepared to receive it. 

I also got to get on a moto and..... sit on it for 10 minutes. I can’t ride them, but it was such a temptation! 

I love you all!


Love, Hermana Alex

Rosmery

My miracle family

Hilmer and Rosmery









Me making a leaf roof.

Me after finding out I had been doing it wrong for the last 30 minutes.


MOTO!

I feel so blessed to live in the jungle!

Me and Hermana Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment