Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Am Expecting Again

Hermana Ostler’s Update – February 10, 2014
  
Yes. My little hijita loquita, Hermana Luque has grown up and is going off to Cusco to die in the cold. ANDDDDDD I am getting another hija! This basically means I am training a new missionary and it means a lot of awkward lessons for the first month and stuff like that… It’s the best! I love it. But I am also a little surprised... But happy!

I will have 7 months and a half here in the jungle by the time I finish. That is a long time. 

But happy! 

But sad! 

But happy!

But mostly sad. I love my companion. She is the type of person who pretends to be a dinosaur, or have skype sessions in the mirror, or have water fights... she is my type of person. We have had a ton of fun together and I really got to be my complete self because I had someone at my side who was just as crazy, just as willing to work hard, but also to stop in the path and just laugh and do really really really stupid things

I sure will miss Hermana Luque. 

But I will let you all know more next week. I basically know nothing. 

I love you all! The church is true! I have a dino water bottle!! That’s it!


Love, Hermana Alex


Hermana Luque

A picture from Christmas
Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment