Wednesday, April 24, 2013

NO MORE SCHOOL! FOR 2 YEARS!

FINALS ARE FINALIZED. I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE I AM DONE.
This is the face of someone who really needed to be done with school. It is also the face of someone who takes selfies at stoplights, at the danger of being seen by other drivers. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to separate that really embarrassing picture from the rest. Which leads me to wonder why I post things like that? I mean, I really do have a choice of what I put on here. And it's not like I secretly think that picture is attractive. A pound of dry flour to the person who can solve the mystery of my brain. 
Anyways, as you have probably deduced from all the caps-locks, I no longer have school. I don't think I could have handled sitting down to take another test where I studied all the wrong things. I really think I would have exploded into a cloud of curry and hair. (It's time I get my yearly trim. I am starting to look like a cave-woman.) 

Someday I will open an exhibit at some dumpy art gallery and it will be entitled;
"Snapshots Of Finals Week Winter 2013- From The Eyes Of Alex"
And it will look exactly like this. 

World, meet Oscar the Food Baby. (And yes, I send my pregnant sister creepy pictures like this a lot.) 
Road biking. This was before we realized we would have to ride against the wind the entire way back. 
Carina and I were home-girls in England. Shannon and I would fight over who would be her favorite.  And I also told her that I shouldn't have gotten such a huge smoothie, and then proceeded to chug it all. 
Studying with Emma and her makeshift sun bonnet. 
My friends were a little disgusted by my putting raspberry jam on my taco. I lied and said it was the best taco in the universe. 

And I am quite aware that I don't have any pictures of me actually taking tests or studying. Just use your imagination while I go sleep off my Physiology exam. 

Cheers to SUMMER VACATION! 


No comments:

Post a Comment